Great series of five essays by my brother, the great Kubla. It’s a perfect time of year for a refresher. Read up and pass on to your favorite students.
“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.”
How to be a Great Student: Part Two
Give me five minutes.
This is part of a series, click the tag: Be a Good Student for more.
Showing up five minutes early has so many advantages.
- It shows that you are ready to be taught and in the class.
- It shows that you do want to be there; unlike all those late-bees.
- You can chat with the teacher and find out more about this day’s topic or the teacher.
- You can meet the other students who are intent on getting a good education. They are who you want in that group project, meet them, learn their names.
- You can pick the best seat.
- And so much more.
It is easy to dismiss five minutes and think that it is not important. Five minutes…
View original post 158 more words